I self-diagnosed myself with bronchitis. So, I took a trip to a Macey's (which holds a special place in my heart) during my lunch break and purchased some medicine which promises to make my coughing "successful". Gross.
My new computer (I've named him "Kenneth") is getting something special today... 2 gigabytes of RAM. Gah. Finally. I've been pretty impatient about the whole thing, checking in with UPS a couple times a day for the last few days, but it's here! Now, Kenneth can be taken seriously. Well, other than the fact that he's only speaks Polish. I won't lie, that's a barrier for us. But we're working through it. I've learned two Polish words so far: Angielski (English) and Anuluj (Cancel).
So, we got new product colors for our entire line of Reebok at Target, and guess who gets to photoshop 63 boxes... mememememe. It's really making me start to die a little inside. Let me communicate some math:
63 boxes X approx. 4 images per box = 252 image changes
63 boxes X 6 changes per box artwork (fonts, colors, gradients...) = 378 artwork changes
I end up with about ten tedious changes per box, which equals to be about 630 total changes. It wouldn't be so bad, but it's kind of like when you stare at a word for too long and it begins to look like it's spelled wrong. But the end result is rewarding...
Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: Zinkraft
5 days ago
2 comments:
That diagnose yourself website is awesome. I just tried to do it with my cold, but it gave me a list of 20 different things. Does it eventually narrow it down to one? Or do you just pick one?
Hey you. glad to see you have a blog. it took me a while to figure out who was writing on my page.. haha I have a friend who's last name is berg and i was like that don't look anything like her..haha. so you moved hu. how was it? if I was down there I probley would of helped but i never knew... sorry.
Post a Comment