Thursday, May 01, 2008

www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts

Winter 07-08 is giving me the ass-kicking of the century. It's May. And yet this morning I awoke to a flurry of snowflakes rushing my window. Nothing a little retail-therapy won't temporarily cure, right?

I feel like my life has OD'd on catch-22's lately. I must admit, however, that I haven't actually read the book. I bought the audiobook one day a
t work but have only gotten around to listening my seven chapters or so.

Jenny's shower was last night. It was better than I thought it would be, and more importantly, better than she thought it would be. Props to Glade for the game he found online. When the bride-to-be is opening gifts, someone writes down everything she says about them. And at the end you read them and say, "this is what ___________ will be saying on her wedding night." It was great. Some examples from last night:

"This is so pretty!"

"The big one is supposed to be the best, so I'm going to save it."

"I really want to smell them, but they're pretty firmly in there."




No comments: